Briz Wood-Fired Pizza Catering
creating a unique experience for your event
Briz Wood Fired Pizza was established in 2009 by Jeffrey Husoy.
Jeffrey developed his love for cooking and offering great service with over 20 years in the hospitality industry. For the past 10 years Jeffrey has specialised in cooking Wood-Fired Pizzas with pizazz and has trained his team to ensure that every event consistently receives the same great service and delicious gourmet pizzas.
Briz Wood-Fired Pizzas only use the highest quality ingredients available and offer a selection of pizza menus for you to choose from. Vegetarian and Gluten Free* options are also available ensuring every guest is completely satisfied and your event delivers the fond memories you likely set out to create in the first place.
Our pizzas are 9 inches in size, and our ovens can cook up to 5 at a time. This ensures a consistent flow of gourmet pizzas for your guests to enjoy.
Sit back, Relax, And Eat Wood-fired gourmet pizza
We supply everything you and your guests need to relax and enjoy our delicious pizzas including:
- Gourmet ingredients
- Paper plates
- A marquee (if required); and
- Friendly professional staff
The boring but important stuff
With too much that can, and does go wrong, when it comes to event catering you don’t want to leave this pinnacle part of any special event is just anyone’s hands. Always check that you are hiring passion and professionalism. Here’s how we do it:
We always hold:
- a current Food Business License
- Liability Insurance up to $20 million
- Food Safety Supervisors Certificate; and
- All staff are fully trained hospitality professionals with certificates in Workplace Hygiene
What we need from you?
- Space for our oven and service area of 3 x 4 metres
- A minimum of 40 guests per event
- A deposit of $200 within 7 days of booking confirmation
- Final numbers no less than 5 days before your event
- Final payment on the day of the event
- A good appetite